Change vs. Transformation – Choice for Your Enterprise
How Can You Avoid Getting Left Behind in the Digital Age?
A few decades ago, business models could remain unchanged for years or more. Not so much these days.
In every industry, technology is disrupting the way that people operate. Consumers can connect with companies with just a click of the mouse, and the ways in which they connect are constantly changing.
It’s more important than ever for business leaders to leverage technology to achieve organizational goals, but some may find the process of doing so overwhelming. After all, if a company has been using the same processes and the same technology for years, why change now?
Consider this: Research from the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI) has found a large – and growing – gap within the U.S. economy. Companies with primarily digitized assets are outpacing competitors in both productivity and profit.
Feeling left out? Don’t worry, there has never been a better time to optimize your business for digital operations. In fact, the same MGI study reports that despite tremendous growth, the economy is only realizing 18 percent of its digital potential. That means there are plenty of opportunities to jump on board.
Optimizing your operations for online success is not a simple change. In fact, it’s a process that involves reexamining the entire ecosystem of your enterprise, taking considerable time, effort, and planning to properly achieve business process improvement. While it can seem daunting, consider it an investment in the long-term success of your organization.
• Improving employee productivity. If you like the idea of increased productivity, a business transformation consultant can help you identify areas in need of process improvement. With the right systems and software in place, assigning tasks, tracking goals, and measuring productivity becomes easier than ever.
• Getting social. According to digital marketing agency ODM Group, 74 percent of consumers rely on social media networks when it comes to making purchasing decisions. That means if you aren’t part of the conversation, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity. For improved customer service, stay connected by building your social enterprise.
• Mobilizing your business Time spent consuming media on mobile devices has surpassed time spent on desktops, according to the CMO Council. Cell phones and tablets are within an arm’s reach at all times, so if your website isn’t mobile friendly, you’re likely losing out to the competition. Prevent this by implementing user-friendly mobile operations.
• Migrating your systems Are your systems working for you, or does it feel like it’s the other way around? Having the right systems in place can address inefficiencies, increase sales revenue, and make your life much easier. Depending on the size of your organization, Salesforce and SAP Hana can help you implement a digital transformation.
• Finding the right transformation partner It isn’t always easy to implement changes in the way your company operates. That’s why bringing in some help can be beneficial. From start to finish, a business transformation partner can ensure that the right solutions are seamlessly integrated into your company.
To learn more about how your company can facilitate a digital transformation, visit visiontreeventures.com
Keywords: business transformation strategy consultant; business transformation consultant; process improvement; social enterprise; mobile operations; digital transformation; Salesforce; SAP Hana; business transformation partner; digital transformation consultant; Achieve Organizational Goal; Business Process Improvement; Idea of Increase Productivity; Improved Customer Service; Increase Sales Revenue